Tuesday 12 June 2012

My Sincere :)

Hey ! This is my classmates picture .. at this time we do practical class and took picture after finish doing our pastry product.
SINCERE CAKE INGREDIENTS AND UTENSIL SHOP 
Yeah , this is my first courses after i finished taking spm .. 
At first , i didn't want to join this course because of that time i have part time job at sugarban as a waiters but my mom say this chance only come once in a life .
So after i thinking answer about it for 1 night , i decided to join this courses and i decided to studying and work at the same time . Early in the morning i going to class and after class i go to work .
But it not longer , i'm feel very tired to do same routine every day . finally i resign from my work and keep going on studying.
At first day at class im feeling so bored because i did not have any friend except my mom . i almost gave up and want to quit join this courses but my mom always give me the spirit to continue and finish this courses . im glad to have mom like this .

No comments:

Post a Comment